Not wanting to get stuck in a rut and coast into middle age, I decided to try at least fifty new things in 12 months – it was such good fun that I am going to keep going and say Yes to more new experiences !


Monday 26 December 2016

Weird & Wonderful Crisp Flavours!

This year there seems to be a competition to see who can bring out the strangest flavoured crisp or snack! These are sweet potato crisps with gingerbread flavour!

The trend started last year and I loved the prosecco crisps from Tesco's, they quickly disappeared off the shelves never to be seen again. M&S joined in this year with their Bucks Fizz crisps which had a very similar taste to them - wish I had bought 2 packets now.
I stumbled across these Limited Edition Irish Cream flavoured popcorn and I have yet to try out the Christmas Dinner crisps from the Co-op - apparently they include special sprout flavoured ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment