Not wanting to get stuck in a rut and coast into middle age, I decided to try at least fifty new things in 12 months – it was such good fun that I am going to keep going and say Yes to more new experiences !


Monday 4 May 2015

28. Wacky bet online

Whilst I do the national lottery regularly - I am not a  regular gambler and don't think I have every been inside a bookies!

So, I decided to recklessly gamble £10 online and see what happens. I signed up with sky bet because you get a free £20 bet for new customers. I have put £5 on Ipswich to win the playoffs and then looked around what else I could bet on - so I chose Italian volleyball!

£3 has gone on Pomi Casclmaggiore Womens team to win and £2 on Modena mens volleyball - good luck to them both!

Finally I squandered my free £20 bet on a greyhound called Southpaw Outlaw at 4.37pm this afternoon - just because I am left-handed. I have just looked up his form, he has only won three times in his last 30 races, so I don't hold out a lot of hope!

UPDATE ...... The greyhound lost but both the Italian Volleyball bets won and I now have £10.88 - just waiting for ITFC to win the playoffs now!

No comments:

Post a Comment